Tetrion Flexi Fill Tube - 330g
For joints & cracks around window frames, doors etc.
High strength polymer re-enforced
Ready mixed Tube Format for convenience and quick repair jobs
Tetrion Flexi-Fill ready mixed caulk is a versatile and flexible high quality caulking compound. Suitable for use where limited movement is likely. Ideal for skirting, architraves, staircases, window frames, worktops etc.
- Seals & fills gaps in one
- For joints & cracks around window frames, doors etc.
- Water resistant
- High strength polymer re-enforced
- Ready mixed tube format for convenience and quick repair jobs
- Super White
- Ensure surfaces to be filled are dry and free of oils, grease and loose material
- Remove all decayed wood down to sound material
- Work tube well between fingers, cut the nozzle with a sharp knife
- Squeeze the filler directly into the joint, gap or crack and smooth off using a wet blade, spatula or dampened finger
- Do not overfill
- Suitable for use in gaps with a depth up to 10mm
- Smooth and remove excess filler with a knife or spatula before
allowing to dry
- Setting time is dependant on atmospheric conditions but avoid getting the filler excessively wet for 24 hours. After 15 minutes, a skin will form which will resist light splashing
- Can be overpainted after 1 hour
330g - TFF330