Tetrion Flexi Fill Tube - 330g | Case of 12 | £5.99 Each
Tetrion Flexi Fill Tube - 330g
For joints & cracks around window frames, doors etc.
High strength polymer re-enforced
Ready mixed Tube Format for convenience and quick repair jobs
Tetrion Flexi-Fill Ready Mixed Tube is a versatile and flexible high quality caulking compound. Suitable for use where limited movement is likely. Ideal for skirting, architraves, staircases, window frames, worktops etc.
- Seals & fills gaps in one
- For joints & cracks around window frames, doors etc.
- Water resistant
- High strength polymer re-enforced
- Ready mixed Tube Format for convenience and quick repair jobs
- Super White
- Ensure surfaces to be filled are dry and free of oils, grease and loose material.
- Remove all decayed wood down to sound material.
- Work tube well between fingers, cut the nozzle with a sharp knife.
- Squeeze the filler directly into the joint, gap or crack and smooth off using a wet blade, spatula or dampened finger.
- Do not overfill
- Suitable for use in gaps with a depth up to 10mm.
- Smooth and remove excess filler with a knife or spatula before
allowing to dry.
- Setting time is dependant on atmospheric conditions but avoid getting the filler excessively wet for 24 hours. After 15 minutes, a skin will form which will resist light splashing.
- Can be overpainted after 1 hour.
- Store away from frost