Tetrion Flexible Ready Mixed Woodfil - 330g | Case of 12 | £4.49 Each
Tetrion Flexible Ready Mixed Woodfil - 330g
Super smooth and flexible
Shrinking and cracking resistant
Can be nailed or screwed
Tetrion Flexible Wood Filler is an easy-to-use, ready-mixed filler suitable for interior and exterior use. The filler bonds strongly to wood and leaves a water-resistant, super-smooth finish, which can be stained, varnished or painted. Tetrion Flexible Wood Filler is resistant to shrinking or cracking and is suitable for wood-filling repairs to doors, skirting boards, floor boards, window frames, nail holes, etc.
- Super smooth and flexible
- Shrinking and cracking resistant
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Easy sanding
- Can be nailed or screwed
- Rapid drying and low odor
- Ensure surfaces are dry clean and free from dust and loose materials. Remove all decayed wood down to dry, sound materials. Allow damp wood to dry completely.
- Stir filler thoroughly to form smooth paste.
- Apply with filling knife, pressing filler firmly into repair. Smooth off.
- Build up deep repairs in layers no more than 5mm. Allow each layer to dry thoroughly before applying next layer.
- Filler starts to set in approximately 2-3 hours, depending on the depth of the filler and temperature/humidity. Allow thicker layers (above 5mm) to set overnight.
- Once dry, sand smooth and paint, stain or varnish.
- After use, to keep remaining filler in perfect condition, replace plastic disc, cover with damp rag and reseal lid.
- Wash tools with warm water.
- Store away from frost.
Note: Avoid using in wet or damp conditions. If rain or moisture is expected, cover repair with waterproof material until filler has fully set. Protect from temperatures below 5°C until set. Filler may stain/varnish differently to surrounding timber. Test on a small area to assess whether appearance is acceptable.
330g – WFN330