Tetrion Flexible Ready Mixed Woodfil - 400g | Case of 12 | £5.99 Each
Tetrion Flexible Ready Mixed Woodfil - 400g
Tetrion Woodfil fills gaps, cracks and holes in most wood surfaces, both internal and external. Perfect for use on doors, skirting boards and frames due to its flexible properties. This versatile filler can be shaped or cut as required, and is also capable of being sanded, screwed and planed.
Can be overcoated with paint, varnish or stain.
Available in assorted sizes of ready mixed pots as well as a convenient ready mixed tube.
- Make sure the surface is dry and free from dirt, grease and any loose material
- Lightly sand in direction of grain removing any decayed wood down to dry, sound materials
- If required stir before use. Apply with a filling knife, pressing the filler firmly into the repair
- Smooth over with a wet blade prior to drying
- Deep repairs should be built up in layers of no more than 5mm, ensuring that each layer is dry before the next layer is applied. (Dries within 2-3 hours depending on depth of application)
- Finish off with a stain or varnish
400g - TWF400
600g - TWF606
330g Tube - WFN330