Tetrion Make Good Seal & Waterproof - 400ml
Self healing, non-drying film
Prevents water ingress
Black bitumen base
Does not run or sag
Tetrion Seal & Waterproof is a visco-elastic and abrasion resistant, durable coating which gives effective, heavy duty protection and sealing power to flat roofing, metal panels and even vertical surfaces. It is thixotropic, meaning thick films can be achieved quickly. It gives excellent protection from water ingress and dampness.
Tetrion Make Good Seal and Waterproof offers corrosion protection, excellent adhesion to metal, gutters, driveways, pipework and a protective overcoat for sheds. It is water resistant and can be applied in all weather conditions.
- Self healing, non-drying film
- Prevents water ingress
- Sound deadening
- Black bitumen base
- Does not run or sag
- Excellent adhesion
- Remove all loose dirt & debris from the area to be coated. If required, clean and thoroughly dry the area.
- Remove any previous surface coatings with a wire brush & abrasive paper
- Lightly sand with a finer abrasive paper to give a good key and re-clean & dry
- Shake the aerosol can vigorously for 2 minutes minimum
- Firstly test spray on a small inconspicuous area, to check spray rate, pattern and compatibility
- Apply in short even coats. Do not flood. Apply a lighter coats to avoid runs. Apply 2 or 3 light coats, allowing 15 minutes to dry between coats
- If spray button clogs, invert can and spray to release. Clean overspray and spillages with white spirit-type solvent
- Paint film should be touch dry in 2-3 hours and through-dry in 5-6 hours
NOTE: Exterior use only. Cannot be overpainted.
400ml - TWP400