Tetrion Make Primer Bonder - 1L
Bonds powdery, friable walls
Stabilises poor surfaces
Preparation before painting, decorating, sealing, tiling, grouting or filling
Easy to apply and use - no tools necessary
Tetrion Make Good™ Instant Primer Bonder is a new-technology, multi-functional primer, sealing agent, key coat and bonding aid. Using Primer Bonder prior to decoration or surface treatment can make the difference between an amateur DIY-job and a professional finish.
Tetrion Primer Bonder can be used to treat gypsum walls, plaster, chipboard, cement fibre board, formed concrete, render etc., prior to painting. It can also be used for sealing brick, stucco and concrete. Helps bind and seal powdery, chalky surfaces. Use as a dust-proofer on concrete etc.
1 Litre trigger
- Bonds powdery, friable walls
- Stabilises poor surfaces
- Preparation before painting, decorating, sealing, tiling, grouting or filling
- Easy to apply and use - no tools necessary
- Fast drying
- Low odour
- Solvent free
As a Primer: It can be used to treat dusty gypsum surfaces, un-bound, unpainted walls, cement based fibre-boards, formed concrete, render, mortar bricks, stucco and other masonry/porous surfaces to seal, prior to painting or other decoration. Loose or porous surfaces can lead to poor adhesion of other surface treatments such as paint or wallpaper.
As a Key Coat & Sealer: Used as a key coat for new plaster, fillers, mortar and concrete repairs, renders, and screeds. Can be used to seal and dustproof cementitious or plaster/powdery substrates.
As a Bonding Aid: Used to help bond new plaster/fillers to old or for ceramic tiles onto painted surfaces. Also use as a bonding aid for porous or rough surfaces, helping to bond paving, quarry tiles, slate and ceramic tiles.
As a Primer:
- Ensure surface is clean and dry & free from oils and greases as well as any loose materials
- If required, vacuum and/or apply degreaser and dry thoroughly
- Apply directly via the trigger applicator
- Level the treated areas with a brush or a roller if required
- Wipe off any excess runs with a damp cloth
- Ensure the surface is thoroughly coated, working into crevices or gaps. Allow to dry before continuing.
As a Key Coat & Bonding Aid:
- If applying as a key coat or a bonding aid, apply as a primer but continue the process whilst the Primer Bonder is still tacky
- Apply to both the surface and tile backs if tiling
As a Sealer:
- Apply thoroughly and evenly via the trigger applicator and allow to dry
- Re-apply if necessary i.e. if coverage is uneven
- Allow to dry before continuing
1L - TPR001