Tetrion Wood Hardener - 500ml
Super smooth and flexible
Shrinking and cracking resistant
Can be nailed or screwed
Tetrion Wood Hardener helps prevent the recurrence of wet rot problems. It also strengthens decayed and rotten wood by binding wood fibres together to provide a solid base for filling.
Use Tetrion Wood Hardener in conjunction with Tetrion Woodfiller to provide an effective and lasting repair for wet rot problems, particularly suitable for repairing window frames, sills, cladding and doors, inside and out.
- Super smooth and flexible
- Shrinking and cracking resistant
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Easy sanding
- Can be nailed or screwed
- Rapid drying and low odour
- Make sure that the surface is dry and free from dirt, grease, oil and any loose material
- Check the surface to be treated is reasonably firm by removing any soft or decayed wood. Allow wood to dry thoroughly
- Shake can before use. Pour a small amount of liquid into a metal dish and apply to the affected area with a paint brush
- Ensure that the repair area and immediate surrounding surface is completely saturated with Wood Hardener
- Allow to harden for at least 6 hours before completing the repair with a suitable filler such as Tetrion Woodfiller
- Clean brushes in methylated spirits after use
NOTE: Do not allow to come into contact with plastic materials or sound paintwork.
500ml - TWH500